To read our Covid-19 measures, please click here.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements
Contact / How to book
- Preferably email or use the contact form below to let us know when you will be available to go for a paddle. If you can offer more than one date or a range of dates, that can be helpful
- Please give us information you think might help us to plan a trip for you (previous experience, whereabouts in Shetland you'll be staying; not a specific address, just in the Brae area, Sandwick area and so on, if you'll have transport, anything else you think we need to know)
- We will email back advising if we are able to offer a trip on your preferred date(s) and asking you to confirm if you'd like to be added to the bookings diary
- Once you have confirmed, that's you booked. Please note, though, that all bookings are provisional until we can check the forecast and sea-state. Our forecast is so changeable that sometimes we can only decide the day before where the trip will be (or even on the day itself!)
- We then ask you to contact us again a day or so before so we can check conditions and finalise arrangements. (Payment is by cash or cheque following the trip, please).
- Turn up as arranged, and enjoy your Shetland Adventure!
Feel free to contact us with any query.
Please be aware that during peak times it may take us a while to respond to messages! Best time to catch us in for a phonecall in summer is before 8am or after 9pm.
Please use our contact form below, or
Telephone: 01595 840272, or
If you would like further information or to check availability, please complete this form and we will email a reply as soon as we can. If you have not heard from us within 24 hours, please check your 'spam' folder.
How To Find Us
Seakayak Shetland ‘Home base’. We set off for trips from various locations around Shetland, some start from Frakkafield.
Click on ‘View Larger Map’ for directions.
Typing our postcode into a sat nav will take you to the wrong destination.
Our co-ordinates are N 60.16636 W 001.21604.